"Frontier Employees Drive Growth and Create Value"
Frontier Employees are the companies greates assest. The hardwork and dedectaion of our employees has been the greatest
Bobby J. Watkins – Chairman
- Texas Christian University
- Over 40 years in the Roofing Industry
- 19 years President GEO Industries – Int’l. Roofing Manufacturer
- 7 years Vice President Henry Co. – Roof Coatings Manufacturer
- Roof System Specification Writing
- Contracting: Roof Systems Applications and Installations
- Roofing Products Manufacturing
Bram Watkins – President
- University of New Mexico – Bachelor of Arts
- A.G.S.I.M. Thunderbird – M.B.A.
- 19 years marketing & operations experience for Univision & CBS
- OSHA 10 hr. Construction Safety & Health certified
- 8 Years Vice President of Frontier Roofing
Frank Branham – General Manager
- 32 years in the Construction and Roofing Industries
- 13 years as a General Contractor
- 7 years YISD Roofing and Sheet Metal Supervisor
- 11 years as General Manager for Frontier/Scholten Roof Services
- OSHA 10 hr. Construction Safety & Health certified.
- OSHA 30 hr. Construction Industry training certified.
Adan Enriquez – Operations Manager
- University of Texas El Paso – Bachelor of Arts
- 16 years as Operations Manager for Frontier/Scholten Roof Services
Jesus Contreras – Roofing Supervisor
- 23 years experience all types of commercial & residential roofing.
- OSHA 30 hr. Construction Safety & Health certified
- 7 Years Senior Supervisor for Frontier Roofing
Aaron Telles - Project Coordinator / Estimator Associates UTEP - Interior Design 2004
- 13 years of Commerical Roofing Experience
- OSHA 30 hr. Construction Safety & Health Certified